First of all, let’s get something straight data driven marketing has been out there for a while. Now with marketing playing a role in the outcome of political elections it has become a popular term leading many business owners and marketing managers wanting to take this approach.
For example, here at Herospace we have always made data-driven decisions:
- any time we have different ads running to different audiences
- reading a website analytics reports
- reading a site performance report
- analyzing ad performance
- studying any kind of digital performance report
The real benefits of data driven marketing
Our goal is to interpret the data into actionable solutions that accomplish business goals whether it’s for our clients or our own projects.
Nowadays we have access to more data than ever before, the most important thing is to know how to interpret it in ways that will benefit your business or product. Adopting a data driven strategy will allow you to:
- Create Unique Campaigns: We create unique messaging to reach specific audiences at the right time on the right platform (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc). This customized content lets us converts more leads in less time with less money. Which leads us to the second reason.
- Segment Your Audience/Customers Once we analyze the user and their actions on a website, ad, eblasts or landing page we get an even deeper understanding of what they are looking for or where they get lost in the sales funnel and can continue to tailor and refine marketing efforts.
- Improve Your Product: Data-driven marketing considerably diminishes product failure rates. Companies can establish a better understanding of their target audiences, which leads to the development of better-suited products for that particular market.
Data-driven marketing is becoming an essential tool for businesses, regardless of their size or profit margins. As consumers become more and more savvy and well informed it is essential for business leaders to establish a meaningful connection with their audience.